Frannie Peabody Center | Portland, ME
General Statement of Duties:
Responsible for the administration of all agency operations, processes, policies, and procedures, and the integration of agency prevention and direct service programs to ensure a high level of care for those affected by HIV/AIDS. Uphold the mission and integrity of client-centered FPC client services. Assure all program requirements are met and reported accurately and on-time.
- Uphold the mission and integrity of client-centered case management, housing, behavioral health, and support services that FPC provides to people living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
- Facilitate and articulate FPC Vision in the context of our stated agency mission and shared operating values.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of applicable state and federal regulations, internal agency policies and operating practices/systems as related to the delivery of FPC Services including HIPAA, CAREWare, and other pertinent databases.
- Improve and streamline all department processes and policies in support of organization goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organization policies and procedures.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures to ensure compliance with state, federal and grant regulations (Federal, State and private grants, etc.).
- Create, monitor and update monthly program overviews.
- Maintain high visibility and engagement of community to better leverage resources and increase collaboration for the benefit of program participants through network meetings, individual contacts, in-service trainings, and advisory committees.
- Work closely with Program Data Manager to audit federal and state program files for program compliance quarterly.
- Maintain a schedule to update agency policy & procedure manuals, licensing, and compliance needs.
- Review monitoring and evaluation reports to detect potential problems and make necessary changes.
- Advocate for program development or policy changes to improve service quality and increase access to our services.
- Oversee the involvement of persons using programs to identify unmet needs, to give feedback to programs, and to help give direction to the development of new services through program advisory groups, needs assessment questionnaires, focus groups, satisfaction surveys, and individual interviews.
- Participate in annual program planning, including goal setting for existing program and developing new projects.
- Assist Executive Director and Finance Director with managing agency budget.
- Assist Executive Director and Finance Director with setting MaineCare billing goals.
- In conjunction with Case Management Supervisor, ensure billing goals are met.
- Assist with grant and proposal writing in conjunction with the Development Director.
- Supervise Quarterly and Outcome Reports for federal and state program grants.
- Staff supervision for Case Management (in conjunction with Case Management Supervisor), Prevention, Housing, and Behavioral Health, and otherwise as assigned.
- Assist writing grants, contracts, and renewals for program.
- Report to ED regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and certification requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in related field
Other skills and experiences:
- Knowledge and experience in client centered care
- Project management and leadership skills
- Budget management experience related to grant programs
- Proven excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook; basic understanding of other agency databases (CAREWare).
Must be a licensed driver with a reliable automobile insured in accordance with state requirements.
This position is eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, dependent care reimbursement, 401(k), holiday pay and accrued time off benefits.
We will accept applications until the position is filled. Submit resume & cover letter with salary requirements to:
Frannie Peabody Center
30 Danforth St Suite 311
Portland ME 04101
No phone calls please.
Frannie Peabody Center is fully committed to the principles of multiculturalism and equal employment opportunity, and it is the policy of FPC to make employment opportunities available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, disability, HIV status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or other personal characteristics and to provide a work environment free of bias based on such classifications. Go to www.peabodycenter.org for more information about Frannie Peabody Center.
This job will require travel in both Cumberland and York Counties