Program Manager- Behavioral Health
Maine Behavioral Healthcare | Springvale, ME
- Position Summary
- The Program Manager will maintain primary accountability for the management and delivery of safe and effective patient/client care and for the day-to-day functions of the program. The Program Manager shares the leadership of the team and is responsible for the coordination of services. He/She is responsible for the management of team members, client/patient outcomes, design, delegation and supervision of work load, team building and for the appropriate utilization of human and fiscal resources. The Program manager works closely with management to ensure quality and compliance of clinical documentation. He/She is responsible for program sustainability through effective service utilization and case load management leading to the achievement of the overall financial goals.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Masters degree in Social Work, psychology or related field is required.
- Maine State licensure to practice at the independent level of an LCSW, LCPC, CARN, RNCS or Ph.D. in mental health and substance abuse is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in community settings preferred.
- 3+ years of clinical supervisory and management experience preferred.