Project Manager-Clinical Applications
MaineHealth Corporate | Portland, ME
- Position Summary
- The Project Manager role is the second level of a three level career path. The role is accountable for the planning, implementation and post implementation phases of medium complexity projects typically involving IT teams and multiple disciplines. Incumbents in this role generally work with end users, team members, functional area managers, senior management and vendors. Incumbents work from specifications, maintain and update documentation, facilitate project team meetings and prepare project materials.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years project management experience.
- Proven work experience in healthcare as well as knowledge of systems and IT organizations.
- Working towards or has achieved certification in project management.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated highly developed organizational skills.
- Able to direct team members in a matrixed environment.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Skilled facilitator.