QA Analyst, Accounts Receivable
Tyler Technologies | Yarmouth, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingQA Analyst, Accounts Receivable
The QA Analyst develops strategies for the testing of and executes tests for programs and application modules. This position is considered a key contributor and is responsible for validating development work completed for each sprint in order to meet client deliverables. You will contribute to the design and analysis of new and improved functionality and client outreach. Once trained, the candidate will have opportunities to interact with other departments (such as Sales, Implementation, Support) to help with questions and conduct internal training.
- Test and validate program modules of increasing complexity to meet specifications and procedures standards and ensuring that the acceptance criteria were met.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases of typically basic complexity for all testing assignments.
- Assist with reviewing and editing test case scripts and writing queries.
- Document software defects in the issue-tracking system and proactively communicate with software developers.
- Triage incoming issues, occasionally offering production support as needed.
- Present your designs and proposals to internal and external stakeholders to uncover additional use cases, objections, and suggestions.
- Conduct software testing to include database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error/bug retests and usability
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution.
- Work with support, implementation, and client sites for the timely resolution of defects in order to meet service level agreement requirements and to achieve Go Live milestones.
- Participate in cross-departmental product meetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Prior experience in software quality assurance preferred; Tyler software or related experience helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner of new tools, processes and methodologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills involving sound decision making and effective resolutions.
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices preferred.
- Familiarity with basic coding and/or scripting is required.
- Full software development lifecycle familiarity is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with relational databases including solid knowledge and understanding of SQL and query writing.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team.
- Ability to maintain a test environment effectively with regards to products, tools, data and related aspects.