RN - ACU
Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
The Clinical Nurse at Mid Coast Hospital is responsible for all aspects of clinical management of patient care including assessment, diagnosing, identifying outcomes, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care. Our nurses demonstrate high standards of professional practice including collegiality, collaboration, ethics, research, resource utilization and leadership.
- The Ambulatory Care nurse is responsible for pre and post procedure care of patients scheduled for same day admit surgeries, endoscopy, diagnostic imaging procedures, transfusions and other procedures.
- ACU nurses participate in the call rotation for either IV therapy or moderate sedation.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred or must be completed within the first year of employment.
- Must have strong communication and patient/family teaching skills.
- This position requires the ability to work flexible hours.