RN & LPN Home Care Job - Houlton - Pediatric Case
Home, Hope, and Healing | Houlton, ME
Home, Hope and Healing, Inc., is a Maine homecare provider, specializing in the high quality private duty nursing care. We provide nursing to the pediatric, young adult and adult populations. We also provide extensive onsite training for all our cases as well as various in-services throughout the year.
So if you are looking for a job that gives you flexibility, competitive pay, great benefits and a work environment that reminds you of why you became a nurse--JOIN US!!!
Our client base is always expanding creating opportunities in a town near you.
* Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity which may include lifting and bending.
* Reliable transportation.
* Fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
* Appropriate boundaries and ability to work as a team member.
* Flexibility with reasonable changes in the work schedule.
Education & Experience
* Current State of Maine Professional Nursing License (RN) Or Current State of Maine Nursing License (LPN)
* One year of clinical experience in home care, or one year of professional nursing experience within the past three years, or
ask about our Preceptor Program for those who wish to return to clinical nursing, or for newly-licensed nurses
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care) - offered to staff that occupy a part-time, 30-35 hours/week, or full-time (36-40 hours/week) position
Paid Time Off Accrual for vacation, sick, and holiday time off; Life Insurance, Short-term Disability Insurance, and other supplemental insurances – offered to staff that occupy a part-time, 20-29 hours/week, or FT (30-40 hours/week) position.
401(k) Retirement Plan - after one year of service and 1,000 worked hours offered to all staff, no matter what employment classification (full-time, part-time, casual part-time or per diem)
Based on Experience
To Apply: enter your email address, and click “Continue to Apply” (to be directed to our online application), or visit www.HomeHopeandHealing.com to complete our online application under the Employment Site Tab, or to learn more about us! If you wish, you may upload a resume, cover letter, etc. at the end of the last page of the application.