RN & LPN Home Care Jobs - Dixmont - Pediatric Case
Home, Hope, and Healing | Dixmont, ME
Home, Hope & Healing is seeking skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to work with Pediatric clients in the Dixmont area. We specialize in nursing care for medically complex clients in their homes using block time nursing, which provides the opportunity to get to know a client clinically and to support the family, with one-on-one service in one client home. You’ll make a real difference to enhance and improve the quality of our clients’ lives with your nursing skills.
Flexible hours/schedules available to work per diem (as needed), or up to FT, with benefits; shifts typically run 8 to 12-hours. Prior to working with our clients, staff are well trained with client-specific education and provided hands-on training.
Positions report to and are supported by a nursing manager who works as a Regional Clinical Coordinator (RCC).
* Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity which may include lifting and bending.
* Reliable transportation.
* Fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
* Appropriate boundaries and ability to work as a team member.
* Flexibility with reasonable changes in the work schedule.
Education & Experience:
* Current State of Maine Professional Nursing License (RN) Or Current State of Maine Nursing License (LPN)
* One year of clinical experience in home care, or one year of professional nursing experience within the past three years, or ask about our Preceptor Program for those who wish to return to clinical nursing, or for newly-licensed nurses
Excellent benefits package includes:
FT 30-40 hours/week: Health Insurance with a company-matched Health Savings Account and a company contribution towards a Health Reimbursement Arrangement; Dental and Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care); company-paid Life Insurance.
PT & FT, 20 hours/week or more – up to 2 weeks of Paid Time Off accrual for vacation, sick and holiday time off; may participate in other supplemental insurance plans such as Short-term Disability (STD), Life, Cancer, etc. All staff are eligible for the EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefit.
401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% employer match offered to all staff (Per Diem, PT, or FT) after one year of service, 1,000 work hours and attaining age 21.
Based on Experience
To Apply: enter your email address, and click “Continue to Apply” (to be directed to our online application), or visit www.HomeHopeandHealing.com to complete our online application under the Employment Site Tab, or to learn more about us! If you wish, you may upload a resume, cover letter, etc. at the end of the last page of the application.