RN - Mid Coast Senior Health Center - New Shift Differential!
Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingOverview
The Registered Nurse at the Mid Coast Senior Health Center primary responsibility is the management of patient care. This includes clinical nursing practice, caring nurse-patient/resident relationships, leadership and management, professionalism, and professional growth and development.
Inquire about our new shift differential!
Contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the independent assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient/resident care
- He/she demonstrates positive customer service through effective communication skills, patient/family advocacy, and maintaining collaborative relationships with all members of the health care team
- Delegates appropriate assignments and supervises the CNAs and other assisting personnel
- Is expected to contribute to improvements in standards of care, support departmental policies and assume responsibilities for meeting professional education goals
- Responsible for upholding the Standards of Nursing Practice at the Mid Coast Senior Health Center
- Demonstrates understanding of the principles of gerontological nursing and incorporate this in their practice, including physiological and psychosocial response to aging
- RN license, State of Maine
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification
- One to two years of clinical experience preferred