RN (NC)-Newton Center
Southern Maine Health Care | Sanford, ME
The Newton Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care
The Newton Center is a 74-bed licensed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility certified by both Medicare and Medicaid (MaineCare). Dedicated staff provide high quality care to residents and our programs foster family and community involvement and education, and stress care, compassion, respect, and dignity. Services include: physical, occupational and speech therapy; wound care; skilled nursing care; IV therapy; discharge planning; and 24-hour nursing. This is a 40 hour, day position.
- Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating resident care.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Valid Nursing License issued by the Maine State Board of Nursing required
- BLS certification required
- Valid driver's license required.
Job Code: 105773
Posted On: 10/26/17
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info