RN - Skilled CHANS
Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
The Registered Nurse at CHANS is a clinical position. The primary area of responsibility is the management of patient care. This includes clinical nursing practice/caring, leadership, management, professionalism, and growth and development. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the independent assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. Demonstrates positive guest relations through effective communication skills, patient advocacy and maintaining collaborative relationships. The RN at this level is expected to contribute to improvements in standards of care, support agency policies, and assume responsibilities for meeting professional education goals. This level is accepted as the standard of practice at CHANS Home Health & Hospice.
- RN license, State of Maine
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
- Driver's License, State of Maine
- Prior home care experience preferred
- RN's who are hospice certified must obtain eight hours of continuing education annually