Referral Specialist - Neurology
Maine Medical Partners | Scarborough, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Position works with the patient referral department staff and processes to assure prompt, courteous, and efficient replies for all requests for medical evaluation, scheduling appointments, and maintaining/managing provider schedules according to practice needs and provider preferences.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Previous medical office experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care and medical office billing procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.