Pro Search, Inc. | Thomaston, ME
Our client, an Insurance company in Maine, is seeking an experienced Regional Manager/Agent to work of the Thomaston, Maine office.
- Manage a book of business to include servicing as need, and growing book through proven business development strategies
- Lead and coach branch managers to develop, build, and retain long term relationships with customers by effectively evaluating customer needs and recommending solutions
- Collaborate with branch managers to develop, execute and routinely measure comprehensive branch growth plans, correcting course as needed to stay on target; provide effective skills coaching feedback to managers through regularly scheduled review meetings
- Oversee staffing of regional branches realigning coverage as needed within the region to cover vacations or other absences
- Promote a culture of superior service; collaborate and routinely review and measure fulfillment of service objectives and business development goals
- Facilitate regular branch meetings to discuss goals and progress, disseminate company information and discuss operational issues as needed
- Responsible for completion of performance appraisals for branch managers within the region; Guide and support branch managers with branch employee performance coaching and appraisals as needed
- Maintain good public relations with customers and the regional community
- Manage and resolve difficult customer and employee situations consulting with COO and/or Human Resources when needed
Successful candidates will have a current Maine Insurance license, sales experience and strong management experience. Salary will include a base salary plus commission.
Candidates meeting our client’s requirements will be contacted directly all other applicants will be considered for future opportunities. We do not share resumes with client companies without applicant’s consent.
Pro Search is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran or handicapped status