Registered Nurse, RN Joint Replacement
Maine Medical Partners | Falmouth, ME
- Position Summary
- Under the direction of physicians, this position is responsible for assisting with total patient care by performing clinical duties, responding to patient telephone inquiries, and coordinating care both at the office and at outside facilities.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active State of Maine Nursing License or eligible for licensure.
- Two Years of experience preferred.
- Current BLS required.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; health care systems, structure and functions; and community resources
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation requirements and .federal/state laws related to release of health care information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff.
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination.
- Ability to read and interpret physicians? orders and notes from other providers.
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results.
- Ability to organize and accomplish multiple tasks and to have the flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient computer skills.
Job Code: 107773
Posted On: 01/17/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info