Genesis HealthCare & Genesis Rehab Services | Augusta, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingPOSITION SUMMARY: The Sourcer is responsible for partnering with internal Genesis recruiters to identify and qualified therapy and healthcare candidates by utilizing sourcing resources, internal and external databases and networks, and branding initiatives in support of business objectives. The Sourcer is focused on the highest level of customer service to clients.
1. Successfully sources passive candidates through cold calling, resume mining, email blast campaigning, networking, internet searches to meet talent demands.
2. Completes assigned sourcing task with a sense of urgency and efficiency while meeting or exceeding expectations as outlined in the Sourcing Team Guidelines; maintaining communication with the recruiter throughout the assignment.
3. Increases talent pipeline and adds candidate information to Genesis applicant tracking system in order to help identify and source qualified professionals for current and future vacancies.
4. Partners with internal Genesis recruiter to ensure understanding of position requirements and location needs.
5. Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge
6. Provides complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position (e.g. "company sell", benefits, center information, mentoring, etc.).
7. Prescreens candidates using approved tools and presents written information to recruiters or center as appropriate.
8. Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities in accordance and compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
9. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Graduate of an approved school of nursing is required. 2. Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing. 3. Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing. 4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs. 5. Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required. As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation and benefits package (Full Time), including: * Medical/dental/vision insurances * Company-paid life insurance * Voluntary insurance programs * 401(k) Program * Continuing Education Programs through Genesis University * Leadership Training Program * Pre-tax Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts * Service awards * Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance * Generous Elder Care benefit for family members EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled