Director of Rentals
Point Sebago | Casco, ME
Point Sebago is currently looking to hire an experienced Director of Rentals to oversee our Service and Housekeeping departments. The right candidate will have excellent organizational skills, the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and guests effectively, and a team-oriented attitude.
- The Director of Rentals is responsible for the overall operation of the Service and Housekeeping departments including: training and developing staff with the main objective of creating enthusiasm, quality, and timely service as well as a genuine interest in our guests’ positive experience.
- Always strives to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Assists in the development and execution of the company operating and capital budgets related to the Service and Housekeeping departments.
- Maintains control of expenses and payroll efficiency to stay within budget.
- Ensures all rental units are kept clean and in good conditions for our guests.
- Keeps all resort buildings and bathhouses clean and presentable for our guests and coordinates with the Facilities Manager for major repairs and painting that may be needed.
- Maintains rental units, appliances, and furnishings within. Makes decisions about repairs and replacement of appliances and furnishings in units before and following the peak season to ensure that quality standards for all rentals are met.
- Maintains inventory control of all linens and supplies.
- Creates and oversees the park home remodel plan.
- Oversees contract with a cleaning company for the Island Lodge and Saturday cleaning.
- Plans routine and long-term maintenance of the Island Lodge.
- Inspects Home Owners’ units in the rental program to ensure they meet Point Sebago rental standards.
- Responds to all service guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be available nights and weekends if needed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to PointSebagoJobs@CoveCommunities.Com.