Research Data Analyst II - Educational Services Academic Affairs Administrator
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Collects and analyzes data in support of the assigned project and/or department. This position works independently and uses methodologies consistent with the established policies, procedures and regulatory requirements affecting the department.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience analyzing data preferred.
- Ability to work and interact with multiple departments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential attributes for this position.
- Knowledge of and experience with spreadsheet, relational database, graphics and word processing software is required. Skills with at least one statistical software package is required, e.g SAS, R, STATA, SPSS.
- Experience in working with large clinical and/or administrative claims databases, including for both management and analysis, is desirable.
- Capable of searching and critically appraising medical literature.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to convey complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- Ability to work independently and self-directed.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.