Respiratory Therapist / RRT
Pen Bay Medical Center |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- To provide Respiratory Care services to our inpatient and outpatient population as medically indicated under the direction or indirect supervision of the Respiratory Care Department's Manager and Medical Director. This service includes the delivery of respiratory care to a patient population from neonate to geriatric, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. The delivery site will be PBMC.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate from AMA approved school of Respiratory Therapy
- Licensure, registration: State of Maine licence.
- BLS required, PALS preferred
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and educational programs to keep abreast of the latest trends in the field of expertise.
- Service involvement to the society or profession.
Job Code: 117602
Posted On: 2019-02-12 04:32:13
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info