Retail Counter Person - Clark Marine
Clark Marine | Manchester, ME
Clark Marine is hiring for one opening in our Parts & Accessories department. This position will report and work directly with the Parts Manager. Store hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturdays 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Overtime during the busy season is expected. Also may be required to assist during Boat Shows and Open Houses. Mechanical knowledge and familiarity with boats, marine engines and accessories is preferred, but not absolutely necessary. We will train the right person. Reliability, integrity, the ability to learn and retain knowledge, a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, and attention to detail are most important.
Duties to include:
- Assisting Customers shop for parts and accessories.
- Greeting walk-in Customers.
- Selling parts and accessories at the parts counter.
- Looking up parts.
- Counting and maintaining inventory.
- Placing and receiving parts orders.
- Answering, transferring and placing phone calls.
- Dusting, sweeping and otherwise cleaning the show room and parts room.
We are looking for someone who…
…Is a quick learner.
…is able to multitask and prioritize.
…is able to use computer based Electronic Parts Catalogs.
…is able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google G Suite.
Benefits include sick, vacation and major holiday.
Medical insurance is available.
Starting pay is between $12-13/hour, depending on experience and availability.