Medical Lab Assistant I \/Phlebotomist-MMC Campus
NorDx | Portland, ME
- Represents organization in all patient settings serving as a liaison. Performs key pre-analytical functions such as specimen collection, phlebotomy, specimen processing, and order entry.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Experience: Must have technical training as a Phlebotomist (through NorDx Phlebotomy School or equivalent program)
- Certification: None (PBT/MLA Preferred)
- Acceptable certification agencies: ASCP, AMT, NHA