Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?
We want you on our team!
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
- Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
Pathways School Based BHP’s work in collaboration with Clinicians and Special Education Teachers to provide evidence- and strengths-based interventions to students Pre-K-12 with emotional and behavioral disorders. Interventions, which integrate applied behavior analysis and social work therapies, may be implemented in our day treatment classrooms, community locations, and the public school environment. Our goal is to provide evidence-based treatment to promote the acquisition of skills children and adolescents need to reintegrate successfully into their local school systems.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out more about our services at www.pathwaysofmaine.com.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We offer clinical supervision for team members working toward their clinical license and supervision from a BCBA for team members working toward their BCBA. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- $750.00 Stay on Bonus
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
- Eligible Ed Tech III Certification.
- CHRC Approval: Criminal History Record Check and Fingerprints.
- Starting wage of $15.00 per hour.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.