School-based Outpatient Clinician - Oxford Hills & Tree Street Trauma Center: Live your passion!
Connections For Kids | Oxford, ME
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and making a difference in the world.
We are seeking an amazing Clinician to work with children in the Oxford Hills school district and the Tree Street Trauma Center in Lewiston!
Stepping into this position, you will spend several days a week working within the Oxford Hills school district working with school-aged children, and the remainder of the week at the Tree Street Trauma center in Lewiston. At the Trauma and Attachment Center you will receive weekly supervision and support in learning the latest innovative trauma treatment. In addition, monthly consultation with attachment expert Daniel Hughes PhD is provided.
- Are a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW or LCSW) or Conditional LMSW or a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC or LCPC-cc) in the state of Maine;
- Have a Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling;
- Have 2 years direct clinical experience providing therapy to children, adolescents and families;
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Are creative, caring and a strong children's advocate;
- And have knowledge of child and adolescent development and behavior management,
...you are our ideal candidate!
Reach out to us today for details!
For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine. Our open, upbeat, helpful team environment allows our employees to grow, thrive and be part of something special!
As a full time employee, you’ll have access to our top tier compensation benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and short-term disability coverage. We offer a 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment and you’ll be provided with complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 days per year between our paid holidays and accrued time off, and we’ve partnered with a host of businesses and attractions throughout our communities to offer our employees a variety of benefits and discounts.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!