Senior Marketing Manager
MaineHealth Corporate | Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingPosition Summary
The MaineHealth Marketing & Communications group is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to join our team. This position manages marketing activities associated with products and service lines across the MaineHealth system, including marketing plan development, secondary and primary research/analysis, tactical implementation, and results tracking. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of providing strategic guidance to achieve marketing goals.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of five-seven years of progressive experience in marketing, planning, communications, public relations, market research, or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience in a healthcare setting. Project/process management, account management or related capabilities a plus.
- Incumbent must have analytical skills and creative experience necessary to address targeted messages to a variety of audiences.
- Strong oral communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with others and to speak in public, listen effectively, interview and gather pertinent information from sources at all levels in the organization, and work with varying levels of staff.
- Able to work well under pressure and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes.