Service Appointment Coordinator - Westbrook
Lee Auto Malls | Westbrook, ME
Service Appointment Coordinator
Do you have automotive sales or service experience? Are you ready to jump-start your career with a leader in automotive sales and service? Lee Auto Mall in Westbrook has an immediate opportunity for an ambitious, goal-oriented individual to join our team!
In the role of a Service Appointment Coordinator, you will work directly with customers via telephone and email to provide product and service information and generate service appointments for the dealership.
The duties associated with this position involve, but are not limited to:
- Fielding all service department phone calls
- Booking appointments based on maintenance schedule per brand and in accordance with company policies and manufacturers specifications
- Daily customer retention outgoing calls and reminders
- Customer Satisfaction Survey phone calls and mailers
- Learning the duties of the Service Advisors in order to assist with the overall performance of the service drive, and to schedule appropriately
- Documenting and updating customer records in real time, based on interactions
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Automotive sales or service experience
- A general understanding of automotive service and repair
- The desire and ability to keep abreast of automotive technology changes
- A thorough understanding of time management and appointment scheduling
- Solid multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment without sacrificing customer service
- The ability to instantly build rapport with a friendly, professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to effectively communicate with customers via face-to-face, phone, or by other means of communication.
- Computer proficiency and multi-line phone skills
Lee Auto Mall is a growing, multi-franchise auto dealership specializing in both new and used vehicle sales and service. Family owned since 1936, Lee Auto Mall has grown to 19 locations statewide, employing over 450 people.
We pride ourselves on our happy, hard-working network of people, which creates a great place to work. At Lee, you'll join a growing team that's both fun and professional, with a high level of enthusiasm and a strong group dynamic. If you want to put your talent and drive to work for one of Maine's most thriving companies, we would love to meet you! Apply today!
- Choice of Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Education and ongoing training
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Staff parties and events
- A career-oriented environment with opportunities for steady growth and advancement
- A family-oriented culture with an excellent reputation in the business
(keywords: auto automotive call center phone rep representative customer service appointment scheduler coordinator sales service parts aftermarket retail)