Specialist RN - Physician Practice-Surgical Care
Southern Maine Health Care | Biddeford, ME
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Assists the physicians in the care and treatment of patients, particularly by responding to telephone calls. Responsible for the delivery of care through the process of assessment, planning and implementation. Position is responsible for providing interventions designed to ensure the coordination and continuity of care and services for at-risk patients with chronic diseases and/or behavioral and mental diagnoses and social-economic issues. Promotes a smooth flow of patients through the office and helps to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. Performs tasks as required, paying attention to detail and accuracy. Conducts all interactions with patients and personnel in a courteous, respectful manner while maintaining confidentiality. The incumbent is required to conduct all job responsibilities consistent with policies, procedures, and in compliance with all applicable laws or mandates relating to patient care and activities.
1. Current RN licensure from the Maine State Board of Nursing required. BSN preferred.
2. At least two years experience in related field preferred.
3. Current in basic life support and ACLS if required.
4. The use and knowledge of computers, the knowledge of office procedures necessary, and routine laboratory procedures.
Job Code: 104560
Posted On: 11/14/17
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info