Sr Internal Auditor - Audit & Compliance
MaineHealth Corporate |
- Position Summary
- Under minimal supervision, is responsible for conducting audits of MaineHealth's systems and procedures ensuring that records are accurate, controls are appropriate and functioning as intended, and that business practices conform to applicable State and Federal regulations, resulting in an efficient use of resources.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related business field.
- CPA or CIA certification required or be a CPA candidate.
- Two to five years of progressive audit and accounting experience. Tax knowledge and experience in both not-for-profit and for-profit corporations preferred
- Maintains continuing professional education as required to perform responsibilities of job.
- Ability to speak and write effectively; communicating clearly through work paper schedules, memoranda, audit reports, and discussions with management personnel.
- Interpersonal skills necesary to gain cooperation of fellow employees in performance of job duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstration of integrity, maturity, dependability, stamina, tact, positive attitude, and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Analytical ability necessary to properly conduct audits and prepare necessary reports with complete analysis, results and recommendations.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting audits.
Job Code: 114461
Posted On: 02/15/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Accounting, Finance, Banking
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info