Tri-State Staffing, Inc | Augusta, ME
Experienced Staff Accountant
High Volume Accounts Receivables & Problem Solving
Seeking an individual with accounting experience to work in a team environment at an Augusta office, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Seeking an experienced accounting professional with skills in depositing money, receivables, and collecting/recovery. This position requires a candidate who enjoys working both independently and part of a team. Will be a great fit for an individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to research customer inquiries, problem solve accounting or customer discrepancies with a great deal of organization or detail.
- Receive checks and cash payments daily
- Review and verify backup documentation
- Maintain accurate check logs
- Accurately enter all payments/deposits
- Work with customers to resolve discrepancies
- Reconcile data from multiple resources
- Perform other accounting duties as requested
- Associates degree in Accounting or substantial progress toward required. Similar accounting experience is required.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment while also performing tasks independently.
- Accurate data entry skills, maintaining attention to detail with ability to stay organized.
- Possess sense of urgency in achieving team goals.
- Strong ability to research individual transactions.
- Proficient PC skills, Microsoft Excel is a must.
Call 622-0470 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org