Strength Condition Spec-Sports Medicine Saco
Southern Maine Health Care | Saco, ME
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Under general supervision, provides direct patient care in the Sports Performance Center to include strength and conditioning services on an as needed basis. This position reports to the Director of Sports Medicine. Job responsibilities will include areas related to strength and conditioning, patient services, and general maintenance of exercise-related equipment and facility upkeep.
- One to three years' experience in a strength and conditioning setting is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in applied exercise science, kinesiology or related field is preferred.
- Certified Strength and Conditional Specialist (CSCS) is required.
- American Heart Association BLS certification is required.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with clients and the community, which includes instruction and motivation of such persons.
- Requires analytical ability necessary to assess exercise tests and proper documentation.
Job Code: 102586
Posted On: 11/13/17
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info