Systems Furniture / Materials Handling Equipment Installers
Hartford Installations, LLC | South Portland, ME
We are a diverse service and installation company working in retail, professional, industrial, construction and manufacturing environments. We are currently working to expand our support staff and accepting applications for:
- Retail Fixture Installers
- Material Handling Installers
- Modular Systems Furniture Installers
Successful candidate MUST have the following qualifications:
- Experience working in many different types of environments
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to work away from home / out of State on occasion
- High regard for safety
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Incredible appreciation for attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass background inquiries
- Willingness to submit to pre-employment screening processes
- Perform physically demanding tasks which may include a great deal of walking, stooping, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Have hand-tools and PPE (a cordless drill / impact driver would be greatly beneficial)
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends on occasion if necessary
Any experience in any of the above installation areas (Furniture/Fixture/Materials Handling & Retail) is most preferred. Basic building, carpentry & lay-out experience is preferred.
To ensure that our company and clients' images are represented correctly a professional appearance and attitude is required at all times.