Targeted Case Manager- Lewiston/Oxford Hills Per-Diem
Connections For Kids | Lewiston, ME
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and making a difference in the world.
We are seeking an amazing Targeted Case Manager to work with children in the Lewiston and Oxford Hills areas!
Our Targeted Case Managers take the leading role in supporting family connections and assisting with community resources; they work with children with mental illness, behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. Responsibilities will include assessing Client needs, developing, implementing and coordinating the individualized plan in collaboration with family or other supports.
- Are a licensed social worker (LSW) or Conditional LSX (CFK will provide supervision to obtain license) in ME;
- Have a completed Bachelor's degree
- Have previous Targeted Case Manager experience;
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Are creative, caring and a strong children's advocate;
- And have knowledge of child and adolescent development and behavior management,
...you are our ideal candidate!
Reach out to us today for details!
For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine. Our open, upbeat, helpful team environment allows our employees to grow, thrive and be part of something special!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, we’ve partnered with a host of businesses and attractions throughout our communities to offer our employees a variety of benefits and discounts.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!