IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. | Westbrook, ME
- Partner with finance leaders and provide tax support to various lines of business, products and functions.
- Serve a key role in U.S. federal and state income tax compliance processes.
- Support domestic provision processes including income tax accounting, tax account reconciliations and SEC filings.
- Research methods and present proposals to lessen tax liability through the use of laws and regulations.
- Work cross-functionally with scientists, engineers and software developers to maximize research tax credit.
- Play a key role in income tax audit defense.
- Engage in complex tax planning initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable tax laws and regulations.
What do you need to succeed?
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a self-starter with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (at least 2 years required). Strong computer skills, with proven experience in Excel. You will be highly analytical with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. The ability to communicate complex tax issues to non-tax professionals is critical.