Goodwill Industries of Northern New England | Portland, ME
Supports and leads direct service staff in developing and implementing the program schedule of daily activities, including providing direct care on a regular basis. Supports supervisor(s) in ensuring that daily documentation is completed.
Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
1. Maintains positive relationships between departments through concise and consistent communication
1. Provides direct support to participants on an assigned basis as needed, and complies with all of the essential job duties and responsibilities on the Direct Support Professional job description.
2. Maintains all required training and certifications that are required by Direct Support Professionals
3. Performs duties in accordance with applicable federal and state safety regulation and Goodwill's philosophy, policy and procedures, and respect the confidentiality of service recipients and customers.
1. Assists in maintaining program records and emergency plans; develops and implements program schedule of activities in relation to needs and interests of participants.
1. Supports program management in daily direction and supervision of staff on team, as assigned.
To be considered, please complete our online application by clicking the Apply Online link below.