BerryDunn, Northern New England's largest Accounting, Management, and Information Technology Consulting Firm, is seeking someone to join our Information Technology team to fulfill the role of Technical Support. At BerryDunn you will have an opportunity to work with other skilled IT employees and consultants in a dynamic team environment working on leading edge technologies and projects.
This position offers a competitive salary, formal technical training, a comprehensive benefits package, opportunity to grow to your full potential and a progressive work environment.
- Set up new employee accounts and computers
- Oversee the IT equipment purchasing program
- Repair computers and other technical equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot software applications and services
- Assist employees with questions and technology service requests
- Process security change requests
- Maintain a library of loanable technology
- Restore files and data for employees
- Other duties and assignments based on your technical experience and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in an IT technical support role or a degree in an information technology or computing major
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Windows 7 and Office 2013
- A demonstrated desire and ability to effectively solve problems, manage multiple priorities, and respond to end-user issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ethical, self-starter, detail oriented, and excellent communication skills