Temporary Provider Inquiry Representative
Pro Search, Inc. | Portland, ME
The Provider Inquiry Representative answers incoming telephone, written and electronic correspondence inquiries from providers and related entities regarding benefits plan coverage, enrollment status, claims adjudication process, billing and payments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Previous experience in a medical billing position preferred
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Analytical skills in research and problem resolution
- Strong computer skills (keyboard proficient, quick data entry with a high level of accuracy)
- Multi-task oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Detail oriented
- Well organized with excellent follow up skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and can easily adapt to change
Immediate need. $15.67/hr. M-F 8-5.