Wellness Program Manager
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Responsible for participating in the strategic design and delivery of employee programs and services which result in the improvement of the health status and wellbeing of MaineHealth system employees. Assures connection of these programs to MaineHealth's strategic community and population health objectives. Maintains a disciplined approach to the use of data to drive decision making.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Professional knowledge equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources management, health management or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing workforce health, disability and productivity improvement programs.
- Thorough knowledge of health and wellness programs and services. Ability to integrate these programs in collaboration with the Absence Management team in ways that will maximize employee and dependent health and well being.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to integrate data from various systems and sources to support further analysis and decision making. Strong budgeting and project management skills with experience in organizing, planning and executing large scale projects from initial concept through to final implementation.
- Ability to create and effectively manage work teams consisting of internal staff, contractors and vendors. Ability to align employee programs with broader organizational community and population health improvement objectives.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service with an attitude of continuous process and service improvement.