Yard Jockey CDL Class A
Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Lewiston, ME
Bonney Staffing - Lewiston, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Yard Jockey CDL Class A is responsible for moving trailers from one warehouse to another.. You will provide a positive mentality. You will be asked to help load and unload trucks with a forklift. You’ll help all employees achieve a common goal. If you have a clean driving record this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- CDL Class A License
- Forklift Experience
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company as a Yard Jockey CDL Class A , this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $18+ hourly, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to join an exciting and fast-paced work environment.
- The opportunity to work for one of the highest rated companies near you.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.