Delivers Heating Oil, Kerosene and Diesel by pedal truck to residential and commercial customers. This position requires an individual who can operate company vehicles in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Has a "Can Do" attitude and is a team player when it comes to Customer Service, safety and fellow employees. Customer satisfaction is our #1 Mission.
- Customer relations, provides service that is efficient and polite and continuously maintained at a high standard.
- Ability to move heavy objects, to pull a delivery hose varying distances and work outside in varied weather/driving conditions.
- Is willing to work a flexible schedule with after hour emergency call outs when on call
- Safe operation of vehicle which includes: cleanliness, daily pre and post trip inspections and reporting of any problems in accordance of DOT regulations and Company policy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work without close supervision
- Familiarity with and adherence to company policies, safety policies and regulations.
- Accurate accounting of inventory of vehicle and bulk plant.
- Performing every duty in a safe manner.
- Participates in ongoing training and education.
- Reports any safety concerns or code violations at delivery sites to location manager.
- Works closely with manager to update customer information when needed to ensure efficient deliveries.
- Valid (Class A/B) Commercial Driver's License with a HazMat endorsement, Tanker endorsement and Air Brake endorsement
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical and Homeland Security Background Check. Must have a good driving record.
We value all of our employees and welcome you to be a part of our team. We offer competitive wages. Our benefits include Health, Dental and Life package options, Employee discounts on home heating products, Paid Holidays and Vacations, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions, extensive training and employee support. Fulltime and seasonal Delivery drivers are eligible for our performance based winter bonus program.
- * Exceptions apply to part time employees
NOTE: You will be taken to our portal website to complete this action.
Job Code: 74323146
Posted On: March 23, 2023
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Status: full-time
Similar Jobs: transportation skilled-labor-trades, Nearby 04412